Canyon Cooler Scout 22 Sandstone
The Canyon Cooler Scout 22 Sandstone is a great cooler designed to compete with much more expensive products at an affordable price point!
The classic Outfitter 22 Sandstone is upgraded to flagship status as the Canyon Cooler Scout 22 Sandstone – the same size but extra features such as a drain plug (no more dumping your seltzers on the ground while trying to drain the water) and additional tie-down locations make it perfect for the back of your Jeep or 4×4. The bungee net cord acts as a third hand – holding extra coats or a tackle box. And every feature is covered by our no-hassle, no-fault lifetime warranty.
- The Canyon Cooler Scout 22 Sandstone is more adventurous than our Outfitter 22, we added a drain plug, netting, tie-downs, and more insulation
- Made to keep lunch and beverages ice-cold.
- Will keep ice for up to 2 days, depending on environmental conditions and use.
- Designed to move with you, strapped down, or around your shoulder.
- One-piece bombproof construction for a lifetime of use.
- Covered by Canyon’s unconditional, no-hassle, lifetime warranty.
- Day Cooler (1-2 Days Ice Retention)
- 22 Quarts/ 20 Liters
- 14 lbs. empty
- External (WxHxL): 13″x15″x16.5″
- Internal (WxHxL): 8.5″x11.5″x12″
- Rotomolded (LDPE) Construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected foam insulation (made in Alabama)
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Newly Designed Family Friendly Latches
- Adjustable, no-slip comfortable shoulder strap
- Airtight Seal
- Unconditional, no-hassle, lifetime warranty
- IGBC Certification Number 3769
Why Buy A Canyon?
Thousands of customers LOVE Canyon Coolers, and we’re confident you will too. From thoughtful designs, useful features, and excellent customer service. We work hard to earn our 4.9/5 Stars rating on TrustPilot.
Ice Retention is Consistently Better Than Yeti
Keep ice longer – yes, longer than Yeti. In almost every Ice Retention Test we’ve been in, Canyon’s consistently rank at the top. Better ice retention means fewer trips to the convenience store and less money spent on the ice.
User-Friendly Design – It’s hip to be square… if you’re a cooler
Cupcakes taste good, but we didn’t want our coolers to look like one. We prefer square, flush walls that fit tight spaces better.
Lifetime No-Hassle Warranty – The “Stuff” Happens Warranty
We build coolers to be used, not look pretty in the back of luxury sedans. When you use it, things happen. Things get broken. But we’ve got you covered with the industry’s only no-hassle lifetime warranty.
Durability – Built for a lifetime of adventure.
Canyon Coolers are designed and built tough. And we’ve been doing it since 2010. So you know our business model is as durable and long-lasting as our products.
|Canyon||Lifetime||Abuse or misuse is not covered|
|Yeti||5 Years||Abuse, misuse, accident, neglect not covered. Proof of purchase from authorized retailer required.|
|Rtic||1 Year||Proof of purchase required. Abuse, misuse, accident, neglect not covered.|
|Grizzly||Lifetime||Abuse, misuse, accident, neglect are not covered. Proof of purchase required.|
|Orca||Lifetime||Abuse, misuse, accident, neglect are not covered. Proof of purchase required.|
|Igloo||5 Years||Abuse, misuse, accident, neglect are not covered. Proof of purchase required.|
|Otter-Box||5 Years||Abuse, misuse, accident, neglect are not covered. Proof of purchase required.|
|Pelican||Lifetime||Abuse, misuse, accident, neglect are not covered. Not all parts are covered. Proof of purchase required.|
- No more than 1 full replacement per purchased cooler.
- Canyon Coolers cannot replace coolers that are lost or stolen.
- Due to wide variations in use and environmental conditions, Canyon does not warranty the duration of ice retention.
- Aesthetic issues that do not affect performance are not covered past 30 days.
- Products that are intentionally misused, or abused, are not covered under the “Stuff” Happens Warranty.
- For warranty claims made after 3 years of purchase, you may be responsible to pay return shipping costs (unless prohibited by the laws of your state).
- Products that are used commercially are warrantied for 66 weeks from the date of purchase.