he HM318BKS Snap-Top Battery Box is a battery storage solution for sizes Group 24 to Group 31 Automotive, Marine, and RV batteries. It features locking tabs to fasten the cover securely to the battery case, reinforced plastic handles to prevent cracking during battery relocation, and allows adequate ventilation of battery acid vapors. This rugged battery box maintains its impact properties down to minus 20°F, as well as, resistant UV, oil, gas and other contaminants. Perfect installation in a car, boat, camper, motorhome, trailer, or caravan, as well as, generator equipment.
- Designed for a single group 24 to group 31 battery.
- Locking tabs to fasten the cover securely to the battery case.
- Adjustable divider to accommodate various battery sizes.
- Fully ventilated to release battery gasses safely.
- Meets Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420.
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7.
- WARNING: California’s Proposition 65