Apex Mid Zip, all new from The Original Muck Boot Co.
Designed for athletic hunters and outdoor enthusiasts of all types to move fast and with confidence on tough terrain. Apex is built with an innovative construction for high-endurance treks that require a more athletic and agile boot while still providing comfort and waterproof protection.
100% waterproof construction coupled with breathable mesh linings to provide elite protection and moisture management. Surprisingly light-weight performance for great all-day comfort and fit. Equally at home on loose rocky terrain, cold/wet ground, and of course, the MUCK.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption, and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Lock-down zipper closure system, with a waterproof YKK¬Æ Zipper, the industry’s finest and most durable technical zipper construction
- Velcro stretch collar for a custom fit
- Scree collar to keep out debris and prevents chafing
- Breathable mesh lining facilitates air circulation to improve comfort and reduce heat and moisture
- Dual-density comfort footbed with memory foam for long-lasting cushioning
- EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- Lugged rubber outsole for durable traction
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert top cover with NZYM? for odor control and moisture management
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Our lightest outdoor/hunting boot – Weight 2.65 lbs. size 9
- Estimated height: 20cm/ 7.9″
- Estimated max calf circumference: 25cm/ 9.8″
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C
See more Muck Boots available at Kemp Outfitters
See the entire line of Muck Boots
CARE AND FIT GUIDE
MAUREEN HUGHES | NOV 17, 20
• Your new boots are constructed with high-grade natural rubber.
• As a natural material, it is important your rubber boots are maintained and stored appropriately to prolong their life
• Avoid storing your boots in direct sunlight, near artificial heat, or in sub-zero temperatures, as this can cause the rubber to become brittle, deteriorate and crack
• The rubber and neoprene upper are very durable and clean up easily with a spray of water or gentle scrubbing with soap and water remove mud and any chemicals or animal waste
• Allow drying naturally at room temperature
• The rubber upper can be conditioned with wax polish, Armor All®, or liquid detergent. This helps keep the rubber supple and UV protection
• It is not recommended to use conditioners on the outsole area. This may cause it to become slick in wet or icy conditions
• Measure your feet regularly as they can change shape and size over time
• Different styles use different lasts in construction, therefore sizing may vary with a new style
• Feet are 3-dimensional, any measuring device can only approximate your true size
• Measure at the end of the day when your feet are at their largest.
• Using a ruler, pen, and a piece of paper. Place the paper on the ground and stand on it with your weight slightly forward to make sure your foot is flat
• Draw a line behind your heel and another line in front of your longest toe. It is common to have one foot longer than the other, so use the longer foot to measure
• Measure the distance between lines in inches or centimeters.
• Find your measurement on the Muck Boot size chart. Round up if your size falls in between
• Your new boots are manufactured with comfort in mind. The neoprene is self-insulating and unlike traditional rubber boots it is not necessary to buy a size bigger to allow for a thick sock unless used for prolonged periods in severe cold
• For boots without laces it is important you are comfortable with the fit of your boots. To avoid excess wear on the neoprene, ensure any heel slip when walking is minimal. If necessary, consider heel grips to aid fit
Muck Boots is part of the Rocky Brands Family
In 1932, the Brooks brothers set up a shoe factory with lent equipment in Nelsonville, Ohio, making the rugged, comfortable military, outdoor, work, and service boots that their customers depended on. And it is this heritage we honor as we look to the future. We’re still headquartered in Nelsonville, Ohio; building the world’s most rugged, reliable boots and outdoor products for the rugged men and women who depend on us. This is our Heritage. This is Rocky.
Since 1937, Georgia Boot has been building America’s Hardest Working Boot. Purpose-built to meet the needs of the longest shift and toughest job, we’re proud to make the most comfortable work boots in the world. Combining time-tested design with the latest innovative materials, Georgia Boots delivers unparalleled durability, comfort, and performance – at an unbeatable value.
At Durango, we ride for the brand. We’re proud of our western heritage and the performance boots we build. For over 50 years, we’ve been crafting timeless western and work boots with the latest in comfort and performance technology. At Durango, we honor the cowboy way and proudly live our western values. This is Durango Country.
MUCK designs and manufactures a range of functional utility footwear in the lawn and garden, work boot, and outdoor categories. It is a leader in quality rubber and neoprene boots and the brand has a strong presence in the farm and ranch industry.
XTRATUF specializes in footwear and gear for wet conditions and is popular in Alaska and the Pacific North West. The brand is well-recognized in the commercial fishing segment, and we see growth potential in adjacent categories.
SERVUS offers a U.S. manufactured PVC line of footwear and a wide range of protection from liquid and chemical hazards. The brand is known for offering performance and function at a value price.
NEOS produces overshoe products for extreme conditions designed to keep feet dry, comfortable, and surefooted on almost any terrain including ice and snow.
RANGER boots are built for cold and wet weather, provide rugged durability, function, and comfort at a value price.
Custom product selection, Custom service, Custom Fit! When it comes to occupational footwear, with it’s 90+ year history and eye on the future, Lehigh works to serve your specific safety footwear needs. Whether online or on-site, there is a convenient ordering and service system customized to fit your business needs.
The Lehigh brand was launched in 1922 with our high-quality line of safety shoes designed to meet occupational safety footwear needs. When it comes to occupational footwear Lehigh Outfitters, with its 90+ year history and eye on the future, works to serve your specific needs.
SlipGrips leads the slip-resistant footwear industry in no-slip outsole technology. These extremely affordable shoes come in different styles to reflect your personality while reducing accidents in the workplace.